Search Open Positions
Registered Nurse First Assist OR Full Time Days
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
“I feel like I'm rewarded in many ways. Just the time that I get to share with patients and learn who they are - I feel like that's a gift to me.”- Elizabeth Vernon, RN
- Paid Time Off
**$20k Sign On Bonus**
Welcome to Doctors Hospital of Manteca!!!
For over 50 years, Doctors Hospital of Manteca has provided superb clinical care to patients in the Central Valley of California. This care is deeply rooted in our belief that our patients expect and deserve to be treated in the same manner we would want for our own families and loved ones. We provide a broad range of services in collaboration with an exceptional Medical Staff, many of whom are Board Certified in their specific specialty. We strive to deliver these services with the highest level of clinical quality, with a sincere and humble appreciation for the critical role we play in the lives of our patients and our community. Thank you for choosing us.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Registered nurses practicing as first assistants in surgery are functioning in an expanded perioperative nursing role.
- First assisting behaviors include certain delegated medical functions that can be assumed by the RN who is qualified to practice as an RNFA.
- Registered nurse first assistant behaviors in the perioperative arena include, but are not limited to:
- Preoperative patient management in collaboration with other health care providers.
- Intraoperative performance of surgical first assistant techniques.
- Postoperative patient management in collaboration with other health care providers in the immediate postoperative period and beyond.
- Functions intraoperatively as a first assistant at surgery only and not concurrently as a scrub person or circulator.
Required: Diploma or ADN required. Successful completion of an RNFA program that meets the AORN standards for RN first assistant education programs.
Required: 1 year assisting experience
Preferred: 3 years circulating experience
Required: RN, BLS and CNOR
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance after the 31st day of employment
- Healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Paid time-off program
- Online educational program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee assistance program
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.