Search Open Positions
RN ICU Full Time Days
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
“I feel like I'm rewarded in many ways. Just the time that I get to share with patients and learn who they are - I feel like that's a gift to me.”- Elizabeth Vernon, RN
- Paid Time Off
Welcome to Doctors Hospital of Manteca!!!
For over 50 years, Doctors Hospital of Manteca has provided superb clinical care to patients in the Central Valley of California. This care is deeply rooted in our belief that our patients expect and deserve to be treated in the same manner we would want for our own families and loved ones. We provide a broad range of services in collaboration with an exceptional Medical Staff, many of whom are Board Certified in their specific specialty. We strive to deliver these services with the highest level of clinical quality, with a sincere and humble appreciation for the critical role we play in the lives of our patients and our community. Thank you for choosing us.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- This role provides direct clinical patient care.
- The role will assume responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing direct clinical care to assigned patients on a per shift basis, and unit level.
- The role is responsible for supervision of staff to which appropriate care is delegated.
- The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Preferred: Academic degree in nursing (Bachelors or Master’s degree)
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance after the 31st day of employment
- Healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Paid time-off program
- Online educational program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee assistance program