Search Open Positions
Surgical Tech OR Per Diem Days
Welcome to Doctors Hospital of Manteca!!!
For over 50 years, Doctors Hospital of Manteca has provided superb clinical care to patients in the Central Valley of California. This care is deeply rooted in our belief that our patients expect and deserve to be treated in the same manner we would want for our own families and loved ones. We provide a broad range of services in collaboration with an exceptional Medical Staff, many of whom are Board Certified in their specific specialty. We strive to deliver these services with the highest level of clinical quality, with a sincere and humble appreciation for the critical role we play in the lives of our patients and our community. Thank you for choosing us.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.Summary
The Surgical Technician demonstrates basic knowledge and skills in the scrub role, necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures.Responsibilities
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment, instrumentation and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases.
- Scrubbing and passing instruments and equipment during surgical procedures.
- Pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure, sets up operating room and supplies needed for day/following day’s schedule.
- Available for call on an assigned/ scheduled basis as required by unit need.
- When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required: Graduate of Surgical Technician Program as required by state regulation of practice or policy.Experience
Preferred: 1 year experience as surgical technicianCertifications
Preferred: Surgical Technology Certification
Pay range: $27.67 Minimum - $42.88 Maximum an hour
Individual wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications and experience.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN OR Part Time Days 5K Welcome Incentive Job ID: 2105010858 Date posted: 03/24/2023 Facility: Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- OB Tech Full Time Nights Job ID: 2305007092 Date posted: 03/22/2023 Facility: Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- RN Med Surg Tele Full Time Days 5K Welcome Incentive Job ID: 2205018937 Date posted: 03/21/2023 Facility: Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet