Search Open Positions
Nursing Supervisor 40 hours Days
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 America’s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
1. Under general supervision, exercises judgment within established guidelines to provide the administrative support needed to coordinate and direct the activities necessary to provide quality services to patients of all ages. Provides guidance and makes decisions on issues concerning budget constraints, appropriate placement of patient admissions and staffing resources, legal matters, crisis intervention, and continuing education. Ensures quality and safe delivery of care to patients in the following age groups: All ages; Neonate; Infancy; Toddler; Preschool; School age; Adolescent; Adult; Geriatric.
2. Understands own role in the Hospital and unit based Performance Improvement Program.
3. Adheres to Hospital and unit safety plan and is responsible for incident reporting and follow-up.
4. Follows Hospital policies and procedures and supports staff in adjustments to policy changes.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
Education & Certifications:
1. BLS (American Heart Association) required upon hire and ACLS certification.
2. Participates in committee activities of the Department of Nursing Services and assumes responsibilities incurred.
3. Maintains attendance at mandatory programs.
1. The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor's Degree in nursing.
2. Current licensure as a registered nurse in Massachusetts.
3. Minimum of three years’ critical care experience preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet