Market Operations Manager - Metrowest/Framingham, MA
- Job ID 1905004370
- Date posted 03/13/2019
- Facility Tenet Physician Resources
Tenet Physicians Resources, the practice management division of Tenet Healthcare, has an immediate need for an area Manager, Market Operations in the Metrowest/Framingham market.
The Manager, Market Operations (MOM) for the employed physician practices in the Metrowest market will conduct daily interactions in a way that demonstrates a positive organizational attitude and effectiveness and models the organization’s Mission, Vision and Values.
MOM’s are area managers, who manage and direct activities in the Metrowest market Physician Practices including physician human resources requirements, customer service, customer satisfaction, financials, Meaningful Use attestations, business information systems, practice profile analysis, and compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent experience in health care or business administration.
- Three years practice management experience in a large multi-specialty group of physicians that included management responsibility of all operational areas including finance. Multi site management experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and EMR’s
- Strong leadership skills and understanding of group processes, teamwork, and site/cost center based management
- Knowledge of third party payers
- Strong communication skills at all levels, including provider relations
- Ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment, decision-making, and problem solving expertise
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.