Cath Lab Tech Full Time Days Saint Francis Memphis
- Job ID 2005035457
- Date posted 10/20/2020
- Facility Saint Francis Hospital - Memphis
Performs direct and indirect functions in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
Assists all Physicians/staff with clinical and technical aspects of cardiovascular care performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Scrubs monitors and circulates in all invasive procedures in the Cath lab and IVR.
(Invasive/surgical and interventional procedures) inventory control.
Able to function on all cardiac alerts and STEMI cases.
- Assesses physical, psychosocial, and growth and development needs of the patient, completes pre, intra and post procedure assessment, informs nurse/MD of any changes in patient s condition.
- Develops a plan of care for procedure being performed, plan of care is individualized to include specific patient problems, needs and scheduled procedure.
- Provides teaching and guidance to patient and/or family as well as staff members.
- Able to execute x-ray for desired views- abdominal aorta gram, runoff, division, storing and printing images, sets priorities for care of patients based on patient s needs and resources available, identifies and performs appropriately in emergency patient care solutions.
- Knowledge of set up and monitoring of IABP, assists with set-up, insertion and care of temporary and permanent pacemakers.
Required: BS in Radiology or equivalent. Basic EKG course
Required: 6 months in Cath Lab/Cardiac Intervention Lab.
Preferred: 1 year experience providing cardiac cath, radiology care
Required: BLS. ACLS within 6 months of hire.
Preferred: RCIS certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.