Search Open Positions
Medical Records Specialist for Memphis Surgery Associates
Position assists office with medical records.
Compiles, maintains, copies, retrieves and tracks medical records.
- Compile and maintain medical files for individual patient.
- Scan paper charts into EMR system.
- Review and process requests for medical record information.
- Obtain medical records from other physicians’ offices or hospitals.
- Release records to physicians’ offices, attorneys, patients and insurance companies in accordance state and HIPAA policies.
Required: High school diploma/GED.
Preferred: Completion billing
Required: Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a medical office setting.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Patient Service Representative Cardiovascular Surgery Job ID: 2205032327 Date posted: 11/29/2022 Facility: St. Francis Physician Network
- Insurance Verifier SFMP May Medical Job ID: 2205011952 Date posted: 11/22/2022 Facility: St. Francis Physician Network
- Practice Coordinator SFMP-Premier Internal Medicine Job ID: 2305002460 Date posted: 11/10/2022 Facility: St. Francis Physician Network
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet