Search Open Positions
Patient Service Representative SFMP Gastroenterology
$500 Sign On Bonus
Medical office position responsible for front office processes in the physician practice
- Collects co-pays and post charges.
- Charge entry and patient balance processing.
- Distributes information to patients regarding office policies, procedures, information about the practice, etc.
- Explain and enroll patients in the patient portal.
Required: High school diploma/GED.
Preferred: Completion of medical office assistant program
Required: Must have 2 years of experience working in a medical office setting
Preferred: Healthcare management/administration certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Insurance Verifier SFMP Gastroenterology Job ID: 2205000731 Date posted: 01/10/2022 Facility: Saint Francis Hospital - Memphis
- Unit Secretary Oncology FT Days Job ID: 2105048471 Date posted: 01/04/2022 Facility: Saint Francis Hospital - Memphis
- Operator PRN Rotating Job ID: 2105043183 Date posted: 11/09/2021 Facility: Saint Francis Hospital - Memphis
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet