PATIENT CARE SITTER NIGHTS TENET RESOURCE CGMC
- Job ID 1905004027
- Date posted 02/14/2019
- Facility Tenet Resource Pool
POSITION ACCOUNT ABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE CRITERIA
1. Gathers information as directed by the RN/LPN to assist in the development and
implementation of the patient care plan.
• Takes vital signs and records on the Flow Sheet as directed by Primary Care
• Reports abnormalities to the RN/LPN.
• Reports pertinent information to the RN/LPN.
• Order entry to computer.
• Maintains patient confidentiality
POSITION LOCATED AT CORAL GABLES MEDICAL CENTER
Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent
At least 1 year prior experience in acute care and patient care experience is preferred.
Certified Nurses Aide (CNA),
American Heart BLS
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.