PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT PER DIEM DAYS
- Job ID 1905002202
- Date posted 01/19/2019
- Facility North Shore Medical Center
Performs patient treatments as indicated by the treatment plan.
Documents treatments given, including frequent and objective measurements.
Works with neonatal through geriatric patients with clinical competency.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
- Performs selected tests and measurements in consultation with the therapist
- Maintains documentation on all treatments
- Assures appropriate equipment performance prior to each use
Graduate of an accredited college/university Physical Therapy Assistant program. Minimum Associate Science Degree in PTA.
- Active Florida Physical Therapist Assistant License.
- CPR Certification required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.