PHYSICAL THERAPIST PER DIEM DAYS
- Job ID 1905002203
- Date posted 01/19/2019
- Facility North Shore Medical Center
Responsible for the administration, interpretation and evaluation of tests and measurements.
Plans and modifies treatment programs.
Works with neonatal through geriatric patients with clinical competency, as applicable.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Provides physical therapy services to patients
- Administers tests and treatments
- Develops realistic functional goals based on patient and/or family expectations
- Uses appropriate modalities and procedures correctly demonstrating knowledge of indications and contraindications.
Graduate of an accredited university Physical Therapy program. Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experienced in any of the various settings, acute care, outpatient, Rehab, private practice, Nursing Home.
- New graduates with strong clinical background.
- Active Florida Physical Therapy License required
- CPR Certification required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.