RESPIRATORY CARE FULL TIME NIGHTS
- Job ID 1905002061
- Date posted 01/19/2019
- Facility North Shore Medical Center
Provides respiratory care to patients.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Performs all aspects of respiratory care to include diagnostic test of the cardio-pulmonary system
- Performs quality control on all respiratory care equipment to include I-STAT blood gas analyzers
EducationMust be a graduate of an AMA approved school for Respiratory Care
- Two years working experience in critical care areas such as ICU/CCU and 2 years direct experience in a respiratory specialty is preferred.
- A respiratory specialty may include specialty areas such bronchoscopies, PFT's, and any related supervisory responsibilities.
- Two additional years of critical care experience may be substituted in lieu of arespiratory specialty. Must be conversant with all modern technical equipment found in the Respiratory Care Department.
- Current Florida Respiratory License required
- BLS/ CPR and ACLS card required
- Must have PALS if working in the ED
- NRP preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.