Anesthesia Tech Per Diem Varied Shift
- Job ID 2105010930
- Date posted 04/01/2021
- Facility Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Doctors Medical Center Modesto is a full-service, comprehensive health care facility, dedicated to providing the finest medical care for the community. From preventative and diagnostic services, to expertise in some of the world's leading technologies, DMC's multidisciplinary team of physicians and healthcare professionals is dedicated to your good health and well-being. Recognized for innovative cardiac and neonatal intensive care to advanced stroke and trauma treatment, the outstanding doctors at DMC represent most major medical specialties and are committed to being there for you, when you need them most.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Reporting to the Director of Surgical Services/OR Coordinator/Shift Manager/Day to Day lead by Anesthesia Administrator/Designee, the Anesthesia Tech is an OR team member who assists in the preparation and delivery of anesthesia supplies, machines and equipment.
- Assists Anesthesiologist and licensed personnel in the delivery of patient care.
- Completion of Anesthesia Tech School or Current Certified Anesthesia Tech
- Call required
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance after the 31st day of employment
- Healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Paid time-off program
- Online educational program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee assistance program
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.