*Awarded* DNFC COORDINATOR- FT DAYS
- Job ID 1905031861
- Date posted 08/21/2019
- Facility Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Reporting to the Director of Health Information Services, the DNFC COORDINATOR is responsible to identify and resolve issues that delay coding processes. Tasks include daily monitoring of the A130, Code Hold and other HIM reports to facilitate timely availability of a complete medical record for coding; Horizon Patient Folder (HPF) queue review and management, ensuring accuracy of coder task lists; Creating & generating data reports from Showcase and On Demand as needed; Assisting with CARDS, Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) and quarterly coding audit processes. Interface with physicians, physician offices, hospital departments and billing teams as needed to reach the desired end result.
- HS Graduate
- One to two years minimum Acute Care hospital experience require preferably in a HIM/Coding Department
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology, human anatomy and physiology
- Understanding of CPT\ICD-10 coding and language
- Excellent computer skills and ability to multitask between programs simultaneously.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with little to no direct supervision
- Independent in project/workload prioritization with demonstrated follow up and consistent follow through
- Requires strong, professional, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to interface with all staff levels; peers, Directors, Physicians, etc.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.