Search Open Positions
Echo/Vascular Tech Full Time Days
Hours: 4 - 10 hour shifts
Call: Weekends, Holidays, After Hours (starting at 6:30PM); 30 minute call Response Time
Doctors Medical Center Modesto is a full-service, comprehensive health care facility, dedicated to providing the finest medical care for the community.
From preventative and diagnostic services, to expertise in some of the world's leading technologies, DMC's multidisciplinary team of physicians and healthcare professionals is dedicated to your good health and well-being. Recognized for innovative cardiac and neonatal intensive care to advanced stroke and trauma treatment, the outstanding doctors at DMC represent most major medical specialties and are committed to being there for you, when you need them most.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
Performs and monitors echocardiogram (cardiac ultrasound) procedures. Calculates, measures, and documents appropriate values on the tests performed for review and interpretation by physicians. Communicates with physicians, managers, and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical conditions while undergoing echocardiogram.
- Board Certified with the Registry of Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) and Registered Vascular Sonographer (RDVS); If not currently registered, must be registered within 6 months of hire
- 3+ years of experience as an Echocardiograph Sonographer in all modalities of Echo/Vascular (in-patient testing for neonate, pediatrics, adolescent), adult and geriatric patients. (Must have TEE, Stress Echo, Vascular Ultrasound experience)
- Structural Heart experience preferred.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist Microbiology Full Time Days Job ID: 2305003010 Date posted: 11/26/2022 Facility: Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist Full Time Evenings Job ID: 2305003011 Date posted: 11/26/2022 Facility: Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Clinical Lab Scientist Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205036221 Date posted: 09/24/2022 Facility: Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet