Search Open Positions
Nuclear Medicine Tech Full Time Days
Welcome to Doctors Medical Center!
Doctors Medical Center Modesto is a full-service, comprehensive health care facility, dedicated to providing the finest medical care for the community.
From preventative and diagnostic services, to expertise in some of the world's leading technologies, DMC's multidisciplinary team of physicians and healthcare professionals is dedicated to your good health and well-being. Recognized for innovative cardiac and neonatal intensive care to advanced stroke and trauma treatment, the outstanding doctors at DMC represent most major medical specialties and are committed to being there for you, when you need them most. Summary
Under minimal supervision, performs basic Nuclear Medicine procedures, as requested by a licensed physician.
Exercises professional judgment in providing healthcare services, to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups from newborn to elderly.
Is skilled in the area of Nuclear Medicine.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Produces high quality diagnostic and therapeutic procedures using radiopharmaceuticals and nuc med equipment
- Assists practitioner with operation of radiation detection equipment
- Orders radiopharmaceuticals for nuclear medicine procedures and prepares them for injection, ingestion or inhalation
- Identifies radioactive substance to complete procedures
- Processes and files films as needed
BLS; Current State of California certification; current ARRT in Nuclear Medicine, Certified Nuclear Med Tech (CNMT), 1+ years Nuclear Med experience preferred. Must take standby/call.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Rad Tech Full Time Rotate 10K Welcome Incentive Job ID: 2105047735 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Rad Tech Full Time Rotating Shifts 10K Welcome Incentive Job ID: 2105040119 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Rad Tech Full Time Rotating Shifts 10K Welcome Incentive Job ID: 2105046199 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet