Search Open Positions
Radiologic Technologist Per Diem Rotate
Doctors Medical Center Modesto is a full-service, comprehensive health care facility, dedicated to providing the finest medical care for the community. From preventative and diagnostic services, to expertise in some of the world's leading technologies, DMC's multidisciplinary team of physicians and healthcare professionals is dedicated to your good health and well-being. Recognized for innovative cardiac and neonatal intensive care to advanced stroke and trauma treatment, the outstanding doctors at DMC represent most major medical specialties and are committed to being there for you, when you need them most.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Comprehensive benefits for medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, behavioral health and telemedicine services
- Wellbeing support, including employee assistance program (EAP)
- Time away from work programs for paid time off, long- and short-term plan coverage
- Savings and retirement including a 401(k) Plan with a 50% match up to 6% of pay, employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, retirement readiness tools, rollover support, and financial well-being counseling
- Education support through tuition assistance, student loan assistance, certification support, and online educational program
- Additional benefits life insurance, supplemental health protection plans, auto and home insurance, legal counseling, identity theft protection, and employee discount program
- Registered nurses – Retirement medical benefit account (RMBA) – 2% of annual eligible income set aside in accordance with program guidelines
- Benefits may vary by location and role
Reporting to the Director of Imaging Services and/or designee, the Diagnostic Imaging Technologist is responsible for radiological care to patients of all ages, for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomical and physiologic disorders using ionizing radiation. Must have working knowledge of conventional Radiology. Must be able to operate all X-ray equipment and PACS. Prepares exam room, equipment, supplies and medications for patient's procedures and is responsible for patient education. Proven competency in addition to conventional radiography, working knowledge in at least one other area CT, MRI, or Interventional Radiology if applicable competencies are met. May be required to take call.
ARRT( R )
Fluoroscopy permit required.
Pay Range: $41.00 - $57.06
Individual wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an employee’s qualifications and experience.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist2305021875
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Nuclear Med Tech Full Time Days Job ID: 2305020749-8 Date posted: 04/13/2023 Facility: Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Rad Tech Per Diem Weekend Days Job ID: 2305045283-2 Date posted: 10/20/2023 Facility: Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Rad Tech Per Diem Evenings Job ID: 2305045282-2 Date posted: 10/23/2023 Facility: Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet