Assistant Nursing Manager Women's Surgical/Couplet Care Full-Time Days
- Job ID 2005044678
- Date posted 01/04/2021
- Facility East Cooper Medical Center
The Women’s Surgical/Couplet assistant nurse manager in collaboration with the Unit Director and Nurse Manager is responsible for the continuous safe operation of the assigned departments including all aspects of patient care, staffing, fiscal responsibility and HR functions such as hiring, counseling, evaluations and scheduling. The department manager will have 24 hour/day accountability.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Experience with electronic scheduling systems, EMR, and on-line variance reporting
2. Knowledge of general nursing theories and practice
3. Women’s Surgical and Couplet experience
4. Excellent communication skills
1. Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
2. 6 years nursing experience, 4 years’ experience Women’s Services
3. 2 Years Leadership role and/or related experience.
1. Current unrestricted RN license in the State of South Carolina
2. Advanced certification in specialty field and/or participation in professional organization(s) encouraged
3. Must have current BLS, NRP certification, STABLE, Intermediate Fetal Monitoring recommended
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.