Search Open Positions
Bariatric Coordinator Full-Time Days
The Bariatric Coordinator is responsible for the overall strategic planning and marketing of the bariatric surgery program. This person manages on-going analysis, development, and implementation of methods and systems to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the program’s clinical functions; oversees data formation, collection and maintenance; coordinates community outreach and patient recruitment efforts; and is accountable for program results. She/he contributes to patient services and the hospital through the support of all corporate objectives.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Certifications, Licensure
• Registered Dietician or Registered Nurse with current unrestricted RN license in the State of South Carolina
• Minimum of five years recent acute hospital experience
• BSN or Master’s in Related field
• Must have current BLS
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Practice Coordinator East Cooper Colorectal Surgery Job ID: 2105039875 Date posted: 10/19/2021 Facility: EAST COOPER PHYS PRACT
- RN Clinical Informaticist Specialist Full-Time Days Job ID: 2105038308 Date posted: 10/11/2021 Facility: East Cooper Medical Center
- Case Mix Group Coordinator Part-Time Days Job ID: 2105038309 Date posted: 10/07/2021 Facility: East Cooper Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet