Search Open Positions
CT Tech PRN Weekend Nights
The CT Tech performs all technical, diagnostic and therapeutic services offered by the Computerized Tomography Department of Imaging Services. Performs other duties as assigned to ensure a smooth operation of the department.
*Rotating Weekend Nights*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Registered with the American Registry of Radiology Technologists.
3. Must be certified by the South Carolina Radiation Quality Standards Association as a Radiographer.
4. Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology as a CT Technologist.
5. Must have reached a level of expertise in Computerized Tomography scanning through formal and informal training to independently perform CT procedures and instruct other technologists in the performance of CT procedures.
6. Demonstrated ability to perform a broad range of diagnostic Radiology is procedures required.
7. Worker trait requirements include organization, decision-making and effective communication skills.
8. Emergency work-load situations require the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
9. Must be able to work varying shifts and take call
10.Must have current BLS certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Surgical Tech for Southern Ortho and Sports Medicine Job ID: 2005028903 Date posted: 05/11/2021 Facility: EAST COOPER PHYS PRACT
- Patient Service Rep for Southern Ortho & Sports Medicine Job ID: 2105006355 Date posted: 04/27/2021 Facility: EAST COOPER PHYS PRACT
- RN Inpatient Rehab Full-Time Nights *$10,000 Sign on bonus for RN's with at least one year of exp. Job ID: 2105028567 Date posted: 07/28/2021 Facility: East Cooper Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet