Endoscopy Tech PRN Days
- Job ID 2005036826
- Date posted 10/28/2020
- Facility East Cooper Medical Center
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must utilize common sense and good judgment.
- Must be able to adapt to varying patterns of supervision.
- Must be able to perform duties accurately under stress.
- Must perform duties within scope of practice and conforming to standards of practice.
- Must have the ability to exercise tact and diplomacy when dealing with physicians, patients and family members.
- Discretion is required in handling confidential information.
- Must be able to work irregular schedules, weekends, and holidays due to staffing and census fluctuations.
- Successful completion of an accredited Central Sterile Technology program or a Surgical Technology Program
- Successful completion of hospital service orientation program
- Attends Skills Fair and completes yearly competency checklists
- Must have current BCLS certification
- Previous hospital experience preferred or completion of accredited Medical Assistant course
- Competently performs unit specific duties as assigned
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.