Search Open Positions
Medical Scribe for East Cooper OBGYN in Mt Pleasant
Specialty Transcription Medical Terminology such as Rad, Card, Path.
Single skill set.
True transcription and editing.
- Is responsible for specialty Transcription Medical Terminology such as Rad, Card, Path.
- Single skill set.
- True transcription and editing.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Required: 2-3 years transcription and/or editing
Tenet Healthcare/TPR complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Patient Service Rep for East Cooper Coastal Family Physicians Park West Job ID: 2205022351 Date posted: 08/11/2022 Facility: EAST COOPER PHYS PRACT
- Clinical Documentation Specialist Full Time Days Job ID: 2205024753 Date posted: 06/28/2022 Facility: East Cooper Medical Center
- HIM Tech II Full Time Days Job ID: 2105044909 Date posted: 06/08/2022 Facility: East Cooper Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet