MRI TECH, PRN DAYS + CALL
- Job ID 1905019115
- Date posted 08/19/2019
- Facility East Cooper Medical Center
Responsible for the clinical duties of preparing and positioning patients, performing MRI, CT Provides basic nursing care to patients and accomplishes post exam duties with minimal supervision.Assists Physicians during procedures when needed and attends to patient needs post procedure.Maintains accurate patient data in the HRM/PACS.
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school in Radiologic Technology or equivalent
- At least two years related experience and/or training as an MR Technologist in an imaging department/center; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current BLS certificate
- Registered with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or if newly registry-eligible with (ARRT) shall obtain registry within 90 days of hire
- Must have a minimum of two years CT experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.