Patient Service Representative at Southern Ortho & Sports in Mt. Pleasant $500 Sign On Bonus
- Job ID 2005024686
- Date posted 07/31/2020
- Facility EAST COOPER PHYS PRACT
Medical office position responsible for front office processes in the physician practice
- Collects co-pays and post charges.
- Charge entry and patient balance processing.
- Distributes information to patients regarding office policies, procedures, information about the practice, etc.
- Explain and enroll patients in the patient portal.
Education: High school diploma/GED required with completion medical office assistant program preferred.
Certification: Prefer healthcare management/administration certification.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a medical office setting
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.