Patient Service Representative for LOWCOUNTRY OB/GYN $500 Sign On Bonus
- Job ID 2005027845
- Date posted 08/21/2020
- Facility EAST COOPER PHYS PRACT
General Summary: A non-exempt medical office position responsible for front office processes in the physician practice
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Greeting patients entering the physician practice.
- Answering office phones, making appointments.
- Checks in patients and collects accurate patient demographics, enters data into electronic system and verifies insurance.
- Assists in checking out patients and assists them with referral processing and scheduling process
- Collects co-pays and posts charges.
Education: High school diploma/GED required with completion medical office assistant program preferred.
Certification: Prefer healthcare management/administration certification.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a medical office setting
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.