Radiologic Tech, Full-Time, Evenings
- Job ID 2105002723
- Date posted 01/25/2021
- Facility East Cooper Medical Center
Performs all technical, diagnostic and therapeutic services offered by the diagnostic division of the Radiology Services Department. Performs other duties as assigned to ensure the smooth operation of the department and hospital.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Graduate of an accredited program in Radiologic Technology.
2. Registered with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or if newly registry-eligible with (ARRT) shall obtain registry within 90 days of hire
3. Demonstrated ability to perform a broad range of diagnostic radiologic procedures required.
4. Must be able to take call and work varying shifts.
5. Must have current BLS certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.