Search Open Positions
Surgical Scheduler Southern Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Surgical Scheduler schedules patients for surgery, tests, referrals, medical and cardiac clearance, pre-op tests and review meds and health history.
- Scheduling patients for surgery, completing facility paperwork.
- Scheduling patients for diagnostic tests such as bone scan, MRI, CT, EMG/NCS, ESI.
- Reviewing patient’s meds and health history to determine pre-admission testing needs.
- Scheduling appropriate medical and cardiac clearances.
- Scheduling patient for follow-up appointments and tests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required: High School diploma or GED. Evidence of Medical Terminology proficiency.
Required: 1 year.
TPR complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN NICU and Couplet Care Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205003997 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: East Cooper Medical Center
- RN Infusion Part Time Days Job ID: 2205022673 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: East Cooper Medical Center
- RN Day Surgery Part Time Days Job ID: 2205022668 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: East Cooper Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet