Search Open Positions
SCRIBE Trainee East Cooper OBGYN
Busy OBGYN Office has an Immediate Need for a MEDICAL SCRIBE (Trainee)
· Paid Training
· Flexible shift scheduling (ie: for college students, etc.)
· Full exposure to real clinical settings
· Excellent resume builder and chance to build referrals for med school / career
· Clinical hours toward school applications
· Paid Shadowing experience
· One-on-one time with a physician where you have the opportunity to learn and observe the medical decision-making process
· Flexible 4 day work week
· Medical Benefits for Full Time Employees
· Accurately document patient-provider encounters in an electronic medical record (EMR), including any past medical history, current medical issues, physical exams, treatment plans, disposition instructions, rechecks, etc.
· Provide advanced support to providers, including documenting phone calls, alerting the physician with labs/radiology reports are complete, grabbing faxes, etc.
· Assist with the disposition of patients from the facility.
Additional Training provided as needed for:
- Specialty Transcription Medical Terminology such as Rad, Card, Path
- Single skill set
- True transcription and editing
High School Graduate or equivalent
1-2 years transcription and/or editing (willing to train)
TPR complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Surgical Tech for Southern Ortho and Sports Medicine Job ID: 2005028903 Date posted: 05/11/2021 Facility: EAST COOPER PHYS PRACT
- Certified Medical Scribe Per Diem Job ID: 2105020407 Date posted: 01/10/2022 Facility: EAST COOPER PHYS PRACT
- Certified Medical Scribe Per Diem Job ID: 2105020408 Date posted: 01/10/2022 Facility: EAST COOPER PHYS PRACT
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet