Surgical Tech for Southern Ortho & Sports
- Job ID 2005028903
- Date posted 08/28/2020
- Facility EAST COOPER PHYS PRACT
The Surgical Technician demonstrates basic knowledge and skills in the scrub role, necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures.
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment, instrumentation and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases.
- Scrubbing and passing instruments and equipment during surgical procedures.
- Pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure, sets up operating room and supplies needed for day/following day s schedule.
- Available for call on an assigned/ scheduled basis as required by unit need.
- When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: High school graduate/GED. Graduate of Operating Room Technician program.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years in varied operation room experiences, with orthopedic experience strongly preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.