Search Open Positions
MT/MLT Nights Center, TX Location $10,000 Hire Bonus
Processes and tests all types of laboratory specimens.
Reviews and reports lab results.
Performs operational duties, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
Acts as resource to other laboratory personnel.
Has additional advanced clinical and operational responsibilities in the department.
- Processes and tests all types of laboratory specimens.
- Reviews and reports lab results.
- Performs operational duties, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
- Acts as resource to other laboratory personnel.
- Additional responsibilities may include billing and inventory management, equipment selection, validation and implementation; document control (SOPs); training and competency assessment, quality and performance improvement initiatives.
- May perform complex testing.
Required: Associates degree or equivalent experience; graduate of accredited school of medical laboratory technicians or equivalent. The above meets required criteria as defined by CLIA regulations for High Complexity testing (42 CFR 493.1489, Jan. 24, 2003).
Required: 2 years as a medical laboratory technician.
Required: Registered in accordance with an approved certifying agency (ASCP, NCA, AMT or equivalent). Licensure, as required by State law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- PHELBOTOMIST PRN Job ID: 2205029948 Date posted: 08/09/2022 Facility: Nacogdoches Medical Center
- SURGICAL TECH FT Days + Call Rotation $10,000 HIRE BONUS Job ID: 2205029946 Date posted: 08/09/2022 Facility: Nacogdoches Medical Center
- MLT/MT PRN Center, TX Job ID: 2205029949 Date posted: 08/09/2022 Facility: Nacogdoches Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet