Anesthesia Tech FUH 24 hrs rotate
- Job ID 1805047059
- Date posted 12/07/2018
- Facility MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Anesthesia technicians support anesthesia care providers before and during surgery.
- Maintaining anesthesia equipment.
- Clean, sterilize, test, calibrate and troubleshoot anesthesia equipment, as well as keeping records of equipment inspections.
- Utilize many types of mechanical and electronic testing devices to make sure that all of the equipment is functioning properly.
- Maintain inventory of all the supplies used by the anesthesia care providers.
Required: High School diploma or GED.
Required : 2 years of clinical experience in an acute care setting
Preferred: 1 year experience in surgical services preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.