Clinical Dietitian PRN Days Resolute Health Hospital
- Job ID 1905006233
- Date posted 02/13/2019
- Facility Resolute Health Hospital
Performs the functions of a specialized clinical nutrition service, such as nutrition assessment, nutrition education, nutrient intake analysis and patient screening to provide quality nutrition care to patients and families.
- Assesses nutritional status of the patient based on information gathered from the medical record, patient, family and other health care team members.
- Identifies and provides for teaching needs of patients and family utilizing appropriate educational material and arranging for the most suitable environment possible.
- Performs nutrient intake analysis.
- Performs nutrition screening and assesses patients identified as high nutrition risks.
- Participates in developing policies and procedures related to providing nutrition care and patient tray services.
- Assigns appropriate nutrition care tasks to the dietetic technicians.
- Acts as a preceptor for dietetic interns and dietetic technician students when required.
- Relieves employees in the diet office as assigned.
Required: Bachelor degree
Preferred: 1 year as a dietitian in a clinical setting
Required: Registered or Registration eligible with the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Must obtain registration within 6 months. Must possess current state licensure as Dietitian or obtain with 90 days or hire.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.