Search Open Positions
Learning & Development Specialist (Omaha, NE)
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Responsible for providing standardized training delivery via instructor- led facilitation of classroom or remote training classes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide all supported business units and emerging clients with standardized new hire, refresher, new process and systems training.
- Functions as a subject matter expert in at least one line of business and creates and updates training curriculum as needed.
- Create and records, reports and other documentation of training activities.
- Represent the Training team in meetings with business partners, leadership and project teams.
- Function as a performance consultant, collaborating with Process and Operations to perform needs assessment and recommend training solutions.
- Other training related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Customer service focused
- Understanding of healthcare and/or revenue cycle services
- Skilled facilitator, consistently demonstrates effective questioning techniques and ability to engage students and transfer knowledge
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Working knowledge of training tools and various multimedia technology
- Mature classroom management skills; able to effectively control classroom/virtual classroom and create a learning enviroment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-starter and demonstrates initiative
- Flexible and innovative; highly adaptable to dynamic business environment; catalyst for change
- High engagement; supportive of leadership and role model for Conifer values and guiding behaviors
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- 2 - 3 years experience in training or leadership position preferred
- Epic training system classroom training is a PLUS
- Healthcare revenue cycle experience preferred
- Ability to lift 25-35 lbs, due to travel requirements
- Ability to communicate to large groups verbally and through various media
- Office Work Environment
- Hospital Work Environment
- May require travel – can vary from approximately 25% to 75%
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Patient Registration Rep / PT - 16hrs/week Lasting Hope Recovery Center Job ID: 2005023252 Date posted: 09/10/2021 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Patient Registration Rep / PRN at Immanuel Medical Center Job ID: 2005028736 Date posted: 09/10/2021 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Senior HIM Specialist Job ID: 2105020175 Date posted: 09/10/2021 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet