Search Open Positions
Cath Lab Tech Full Time Days
Up to $7,500 Sign On Bonus available based on experience
Cath Lab Tech performs direct and indirect functions in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
Assists all Physicians/staff with clinical and technical aspects of cardiovascular care performs miscellaneous duties as assigned. Cath Lab Tech scrubs monitors and circulates in all invasive procedures in the Cath lab and IVR.
(Invasive/surgical and interventional procedures) inventory control.
Cath Lab Tech must be able to function on all cardiac alerts and STEMI cases.
- Assesses physical, psychosocial, and growth and development needs of the patient, completes pre, intra and post procedure assessment, informs nurse/MD of any changes in patient’s condition.
- Develops a plan of care for procedure being performed, plan of care is individualized to include specific patient problems, needs and scheduled procedure.
- Provides teaching and guidance to patient and/or family as well as staff members.
- Able to execute x-ray for desired views- abdominal aorta gram, runoff, division, storing and printing images, sets priorities for care of patients based on patient’s needs and resources available, identifies and performs appropriately in emergency patient care solutions.
- Knowledge of set up and monitoring of IABP, assists with set-up, insertion and care of temporary and permanent pacemakers.
Required: High school diploma or equivlant
Required: Current Florida license as General Radiographer, RRT, CRT, Paramedic, EMT or graduate of CVT school, or unlicensed Cath Lab Tech or Surgical Technologist evidenced by at least one year of experience working in the surgical or cath setting
Required: Current BLS and ACLS approved by the American Heart Association
Required: 6 months in Cath Lab/Cardiac Intervention Lab.
Preferred: 1 year experience providing cardiac cath, radiology care
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- EP Tech Full Time Days Job ID: 2105028451 Date posted: 07/27/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Cardiac Cath Lab Tech Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105004259 Date posted: 05/20/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Sterile Processing Tech Full Time Days Job ID: 2105030098 Date posted: 08/09/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet