Director Clinical Quality Improvement Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center FL 10K Sign On Bonus
- Job ID 1905031318
- Date posted 07/02/2020
- Facility Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
In collaboration with Administrative Staff and the Medical Staff, implements programs and standards in delegated areas to include: Performance Improvement Program-Hospital wide Performance Improvement and Infection Prevention as well as TJC readiness and TJC compliance for the medical center. This role represents quality concerns on the governing board and at medical staff leadership meetings.
This individual s responsibilities include the following activities:
- Responsible for leading the Quality / Performance Improvement activities across the hospital.
- Integration of the Quality / Performance Improvement Program activities for the Medical and Hospital-wide Staff.
- Data management and reporting for Quality / Performance Improvement initiatives.
- Oversight of Quality / Performance Improvement department and staff.
- Responsible for complying with all policies and procedures that pertain to HIPAA including the minimum necessary requirements for the DCQI position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required: RN Florida License, BSN with a minimum of 5 years experience in related field.M.S. (Health Administration, Business, Public Health or Management) and Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred.
Required: 5 years experience in QA/PI
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy CPHQ or eligible to take exam within two years of employment.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.