Search Open Positions
LPN Emergency Room Per Diem Nights
A Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Emergency Room is responsible and accountable for the delivery of nursing practice and utilization of the nursing process related to patient care under the supervision of a register nurse.
Minimum: Graduate of an accredited school of Licensed Practical Nursing
Prior clinical experience minimum 1 year required for LPN Emergency Room
- Current Florida LPN license; American Heart Association BLS certification
- For Telemetry and higher acuity units, ACLS (AHA) and EKG also required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Registered Nurse PICC Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2105006153 Date posted: 05/05/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Registered Nurse ICU Part Time Nights Job ID: 2105006126 Date posted: 05/04/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Registered Nurse CVICU Per Diem Variable Job ID: 2005037346 Date posted: 05/04/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet