Search Open Positions
Manager Marketing Full Time Days
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing large and/or complex multi-channel marketing projects including market research and assessment, marketing plan creation, tactical implementation and measurement of marketing initiatives, and budget management. Reporting to the Group Marketing Director with strong day-to-day interactions with the hospital Chief Strategy Officer/Director and Hospital CEO, the Manager will work with the Group Marketing Director and hospital leadership team to implement marketing and communications activities that support service line growth and brand engagement for an assigned hospital.
- Plans, implements and manages all day-to-day marketing responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, coordination with external agencies on collateral and digital marketing, tailoring of content and collateral to hospital / market clinical services, management of events and seminars, etc.
- Applies advanced writing skills across multiple platforms (e.g. social media, news media, website, collateral) to create engagement within the community, and to entice usage among a targeted consumer base.
- Collaborates with the Group marketing team to implement marketing programs that offer key differentiators based on quality, service and/or outcomes, have measurable ROI and build better hospital/market brands through consistent messaging, and brand positioning within the market.
- Participates in the planning, implementation and management of the hospital marketing budget.
- Plans and prepares communications materials in alignment with hospital and group leadership.
- Effectively engages with the community and key stakeholders to enhance the brand in the market place and translate the vision and mission of the hospital.
Required: Bachelor's degree Marketing, Business or relevant major.
Preferred: Advanced degree in business or public sector equivalent, marketing/communications, or health related field.
Required: 5 years of demonstrated progressive experience and responsibility for communications, brand management, and public relations with a strong understanding of the business needs and competitive challenges of the industry (relevant to health care industry preferred).
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Distribution Tech Surgery Full Time Evenings Job ID: 2105034784 Date posted: 09/09/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Scheduler Central Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105033864 Date posted: 09/03/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Distribution Tech Per Diem Weekends Job ID: 2105031781 Date posted: 08/20/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet