Monitor Tech Full Time Nights
- Job ID 1905018632
- Date posted 05/07/2019
- Facility Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Responsible for the set up of telemetry on physician orders by ensuring proper placement of electrodes, running strips, and replacing batteries as needed.
- Performs general clerical duties by preparing, compiling and maintaining records in a hospital nursing unit.
- Maintains current and orderly chart files.
- Answers telephone.
- Records and relays messages.
- Prepares routine, confidential, and/or special reports, documents, and records.
- Assist with quality improvement activities.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Required: Successful completion of EKG class. Familiar with Medical Terminology. Pass EKG Strip Test with 85% or greater BLS
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.