Nurse Extern Telemetry Per Diem Rotating Shifts
- Job ID 2005041214
- Date posted 12/01/2020
- Facility Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
The Nurse Extern II is a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Florida or an individual currently enrolled in an accredited School of Nursing who has successfully completed two (2) Nursing Clinicals.. When on duty, he/she assists patients with activities of daily living and provides basic patient care which is designed to meet the physical, emotional and social needs of the patient. Specific interventions are performed once competency is verified by an RN staff member.
- Required: High school graduation or equivalent, Completed Licensed Practical Nurse education, or completion of minimum of two Nursing Clinicals required for an Associate Degree in Nursing. .
- Desired: Phlebotomy skills
- Required: 0 to less than 6 months
- Desired: Experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant within an acute care setting
C. Licenses, Certifications and/or Registrations:
- BLS Certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.