Search Open Positions
Surgical Technician Surgery Full Time Days
Up to $20,000 Sign-On Bonus based on Experience
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, Surgical Technician perform scrub duties and other delegated duties.
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment, instrumentation and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases.
- Surgical Technician is responsible in scrubbing and passing instruments and equipment during surgical procedures.
- Surgical Technician is responsible for pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure, sets up operating room and supplies needed for day/following day’s schedule.
- Surgical Technician must be available for call on an assigned/ scheduled basis as required by unit need.
- When need arises, Surgical Technician will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
High School diploma or GED certification
Graduate of an accredited surgical technician program or a minimum of 10 years experience in the surgical tech role (OJT)
Preferred: 1 year experience as surgical technician
Preferred: Surgical Technology Certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Distribution Tech Surgery Full Time Evenings Job ID: 2105034784 Date posted: 09/09/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Scheduler Central Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105033864 Date posted: 09/03/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Distribution Tech Per Diem Weekends Job ID: 2105031781 Date posted: 08/20/2021 Facility: Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet