Search Open Positions
Marketing Coordinator Full Time Days Marketing
The Coordinator of Content Development at Desert Care Network will plan, develop, and create media content that maximizes awareness and generates affinity for the brand behind our three-hospital system, and its associated clinics and programs. The coordinator must be a skilled storyteller and excellent writer; the ability to create and edit photos, graphics and video content would be an advantage. The coordinator will seek out and craft narratives about the clinicians who provide healthcare on a moment’s notice, the patients whose lives we change for the better, and all the supportive stakeholders who make us “A Community Built on Care.”
The coordinator must be able to think strategically about the audiences we serve – both internal and external – and develop a plan to reach those audiences with a compelling message. In addition to developing written articles, scripts and social media posts, this individual must manage and direct the work of vendors who will help us craft our messages. The coordinator must ensure these stories are told in multiple ways and through multiple media channels to maintain a consistently positive image of our brand throughout the year.
The manager will report to the Group Marketing Director and have strong day-to-day interactions with the hospital Chief Strategy Officer, and hospital service line and clinical leaders. This position will help build trusting and collaborative relationships with internal and external teams and astutely represent the hospital in establishing and maintaining effective community engagement within the mission, vision and values of Desert Care Network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordination and implementation of social media, website content, announcements, outreach and educational materials, newsletters (digital and print) and other storytelling content delivered through both owned and earned media channels.
- Excels in effective storytelling and utilizes advanced writing skills across multiple platforms to create engagement within the community, and with key internal and external audiences.
- Manages to the metrics of response from key audiences, including web site metrics, service line inquiries and other key performance indicators for the return on investment for our marketing messaging.
- Participates in the collaboration process with service line and clinical leaders to implement marketing programs that highlight the key differentiators of our system, based on quality, service and/or outcomes.
- Seeks information and operates at a level of constant inquiry about business priorities and key initiatives that can further differentiate the hospital within the market. Works to identify and translate the hospital service lines’ “stories of success”
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of hospital-based operations, service lines and physician relations. Participates in the planning, implementation and management of the hospital marketing budget
- Effectively engages with the community and key stakeholders for the purpose of building and enhancing the brand in the marketplace and translating the vision and mission of the hospital
- Supports other marketing team members on events, collateral development and other shared duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or relevant major is required
- At least 1 year of related experience to the position
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple priorities
- Demonstrated success in utilizing effective storytelling, writing and editing skills
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- A blend of abilities including building and managing relationships and creative thinking
- An excellent use of effective storytelling utilizing advanced writing and editing skills across multiple platforms including traditional and digital applications (e.g. website, email, collateral, newsletters, social media, marketing strategy presentations)
- An ability to build productive cross functional relationships at all levels of the organization, as well as with external partners
- A proactive servicing approach and a strong sense of urgency to respond to matters on time
- A collaborative style which engenders the respect of others
- An active listener with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- A team player who gains value in participating as a team member across various disciplines and organizational levels
- Comfort with changing priorities, and with working in a large, diffuse, highly matrixed environment
- Prefer a level of knowledge about the health care industry, local marketplace dynamics and overall hospital strategy and operations
- Prefer an ability to speak and write in Spanish.
- Authentic- Has deep integrity and holds personal and professional values consistent with our mission, vision and values
- Self-motivated- Outcomes-focused individual who holds herself/himself to a high performance standard, but maintains a sense of proportion and humor
- Persuasive- Able to advance an idea, strategy or program through influence, communication and negotiation. Works through credibility and collaboration to achieve success in a highly complex and matrixed organization
- Collaborative- Confident with a commitment to her/his ideas and ideals, but someone who also listens with true self-awareness and empathy. A leader who possesses a “common touch” to relate comfortably and effectively with people at all levels
- Detail oriented - Strong attention to detail in grammar, design, development, and strategic approach
Professional – Is held in high regard for maturity level, reliability, trustworthiness and overall professionalism
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Administrative Assistant FT Days Graduate Medical Education Job ID: 2205019652 Date posted: 05/18/2022 Facility: Desert Regional Medical Center
- Marketing Manager Full Time Days Marketing Job ID: 2205016116 Date posted: 04/27/2022 Facility: Desert Regional Medical Center
- Medical Secretary Cancer Center Full Time Days Job ID: 2205022812 Date posted: 06/15/2022 Facility: Desert Regional Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet