Search Open Positions
Pharmacist CCC Oncology Per Diem Days
Desert Regional Medical Center is a 385-bed acute-care hospital classified as a stroke receiving center and level 2 trauma facility with an innovative, patient centered and evidence-based Rehabilitation Services Department. Our compassionate team provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services, including acute care rehabilitation, joint replacement & spinal surgery, neurosurgery, ICU, Telemetry, step-down care, skilled nursing, as well as outpatient therapy, hand and lymphedema clinics.
Provide pharmaceutical services for patients and disseminate drug information to nursing and medical staff maintaining the highest standards of patient care that is consistent with the philosophy and goals of the Comprehensive Cancer Center.
These services further the vision of Desert Regional Medical Center to create unique environments, where patients, their families, doctors and staff come together to achieve longer and better lives in the fight against cancer.
- Complies with regulatory requirements (i.e. TJC) appropriate for position
- Posses a valid CA pharmacist’s license (maintain current at all times)
- Current American Heart Association BLS (maintain current at all times)
- BS Pharmacy from accredited college
- 2 years’ oncology experience and aseptic technique
- Good verbal and written communication skills; computer literate
- Pharm.D. completion of an ASHP residency program. Masters or other post-graduate degree,
Pay range: $65.32 Minimum - $104.52 Maximum an hour
Individual wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications and experience.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Pharmacy Intern Externship Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2305030612-8 Date posted: 10/26/2023 Facility: Desert Regional Medical Center
- Histology Lab Supervisor Full Time Days Job ID: 2305040072-5 Date posted: 09/27/2023 Facility: Desert Regional Medical Center
- Ultrasound Tech Maternal Full Time Days Job ID: 2403002977-1 Date posted: 01/24/2024 Facility: Desert Regional Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet