Search Open Positions
TECHNO, INTERVENTION RAD
Desert Regional Medical Center is a 385 bed acute-care hospital classified as a stroke receiving center and level 2 trauma facility with an innovative , patient centered and evidence-based Rehabilitation Services Department. Our compassionate team provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services, including acute care rehabilitation, joint replacement & spinal surgery, neurosurgery, ICU, Telemetry, step-down care, skilled nursing, as well as outpatient therapy, hand and lymphedema clinics.
The Cardiovascular Interventional Specialist provides patient care and assists physicians in diagnosing and treating various disease processes through coronary interventional applications. Access to all Patient Health Information for treatment.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Properly establish/confirm patient identity and verifies physician order. Obtains relevant patient history.
- Educate patient and explain procedure.
- Transfer patient to table and position patient for exam.
- Be proficient with all department equipment and systems. Able to input information accurately in the Phillips system, GEMnet, MAC lab, Angiojet, IVUS. Able to perform retrieval of old studies. Able to burn studies. Assist physician as a scrub tech during procedures.
- Transport patients.
- Continually display professional communication skills and behavior towards all patients, family members and staff members.
- Adhere to all department and hospital policies, including but not limited to; time and attendance, dress codes, KRONOS, universal precautions.
- Other duties as requested by manager.
- Ordering and maintenance of supplies.
- Assist with clerical duties, i.e., charging, scheduling, answering telephones and coordinating exams with other departments.
- Sets up procedure trays and equipment using sterile technique.
- Understands basic hemodynamics and EKG interpretation during procedure.
- Attends educational seminars, courses, and meetings to maintain expertise of current and new interventional procedures and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Scrub tech training and/or certificate.
- Five(5) years interventional experience
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (maintain current at all times)
- ACLS certification
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Radiology Tech Full Time Rotate Job ID: 2205022806 Date posted: 06/20/2022 Facility: Desert Regional Medical Center
- Rad Tech Mammo Tech Full Time Days Job ID: 2205014515 Date posted: 06/15/2022 Facility: Desert Regional Medical Center
- Radiology Tech Full Time Days Job ID: 2205022807 Date posted: 06/15/2022 Facility: Desert Regional Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet