Cath Lab Tech Tenet Resource Agency
- Job ID 2005001574
- Date posted 01/13/2020
- Facility Abrazo Region
Performs direct and indirect functions in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
Assists all Physicians/staff with clinical and technical aspects of cardiovascular care.
Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Scrubs monitors and circulates in all invasive procedures in the Cath lab and IVR.
Able to function on all cardiac alerts and STEMI cases.
This position will support all the facilities in the market as needed.
- Assesses physical, psychosocial, and growth and development needs of the patient, completes pre, intra and post procedure assessment, informs nurse/MD of any changes in patient s condition.
- Develops a plan of care for procedure being performed, plan of care is individualized to include specific patient problems, needs and scheduled procedure.
- Provides teaching and guidance to patient and/or family as well as staff members.
- Able to execute x-ray for desired views- abdominal aorta gram, runoff, division, storing and printing images.
- Sets priorities for care of patients based on patient's needs and resources available.
- Identifies and performs appropriately in emergency patient care solutions.
- Knowledge of set up and monitoring of IABP.
- Assists with set-up, insertion and care of temporary and permanent pacemakers.
Required: Associates degree in Radiology or equivalent; Basic EKG Course
Preferred: BS in Radiology or equivalent
Required: 6 months in Cath Lab/Cardiac Intervention Lab
Preferred: 1 year experience providing cardiac cath, radiology care
Required: BLS . ARRT or RCIS certification; ACLS within 6 months of hire
Preferred: ARRT (CV), (CI) or (VI); ACLS
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.