Certified Surgical Technician CST Per Diem Tenet Resource Agency
- Job ID 2005006035
- Date posted 02/11/2020
- Facility Abrazo Region
Tenet Resource Agency
The Surgical Technician demonstrates basic knowledge and skills in the scrub role, necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department.
This position will support all the facilities in the market as needed.
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment, instrumentation and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases.
- Scrubbing and passing instruments and equipment during surgical procedures.
- Pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure, sets up operating room and supplies needed for day/following day s schedule.
- Available for call on an assigned/ scheduled basis as required by unit need.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required: Graduate of a CAAHEP accredited program.
Preferred: Associates degree
Required: Must have a minimum of one year of experience in a clinical setting
Required: BLS. Surgical Technology Certification.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.