Clinical Market Manager (Phoenix based)
The Trusted Resource Associates (TRA) clinical manager provides clinical leadership, direction and management for all aspects of regulatory compliance and clinical competence for assigned region. The manager will provide oversight, accountability for clinical staff, drive performance, education, counseling, and development of performance improvement of staff. This position will work directly with facility leaders to identity and forecast contract labor needs. This position is responsible for the oversight, analysis and implementation of quality measures as defined by Tenet Patient Care Services.
Reports to Director of Clinical Operations, and supervises TRA clinical employees
- Responsible for clinical performance management and remediation for all clinicians within assigned region. Works closely with Human Resources to investigate and appropriately document all clinical performance concerns. Notifies Clinical Director of all reportable offenses and disciplinary actions.
- Ongoing account management for assigned markets; this includes but is not limited to:
- establishing and developing long term relationships with facility partners;
- proactively assessing, clarifying and validating facility partner’s needs on an ongoing basis
- coordinating involvement of company personnel to address the needs of hospital partners
- initiate staffing orders (position control)
- report out (to facility) current pipeline stats/staffing stats/contract fulfillment
- attending and participating in strategic hospital meetings including nursing leadership meetings for assigned region. Eg. CNO meetings, Education Department Meetings, Nursing Director Meetings, etc.
- Participates in business development activities as SME as needed
- Actively visits and rounds on contract employees while on assignment at facilities in assigned areas
- Provides clinical leadership, direction and expertise to TRA leadership.
- Oversees evaluation, implementation and maintenance of clinical and quality compliance requirements
- Collaborates with the Clinical Director in development of educational standards and requirements including EMR training, new hire orientation and annual updates
- Participates in audit process, regulatory compliance issues and Board of Nursing investigations as needed
- Maintains established measurement systems for capturing, analyzing, and reporting quality measures
- Documents in CTM all site visits, meetings, rounding, communication, updates, etc.
- Meets performance goals as outlined by the clinical director
- Ensures compliance, education and communication of policies and procedures to support regulatory requirements for assigned region
- Performs all duties and responsibilities timely and effectively in accordance with established company policies to achieve overall objectives.
- Maintains working area and equipment in accordance with environmental and safety regulations.
- Other assigned duties as required.
This is a market role, supporting locations throughout the specified market area, and will require regular travel within one or more markets. Travel and Mileage is reimbursed to employees.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES *** This position requires the following minimal requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage stress appropriately and make decisions under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products
- Ability to learn new software programs
EDUCATION Bachelors degree in healthcare related field required, Masters preferred
EXPERIENCE 5-7 years related healthcare experience
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE License or Credential in a medical discipline required; Registered Nurse strongly preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities