Market Practice Operations Manager - Phoenix - Abrazo Medical Group
- Job ID 1805007474
- Date posted 06/26/2018
- Facility Tenet Physician Resources
Abrazo Medical Group (AMG) is a rapidly growing organization that focusses on creating happier, healthier communities. You can become a member of an exciting care team that includes board certified Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants Certified Medical Assistants and Nurses. Our care teams are progressive and caring, and put patients first! AMG is seeking highly qualified and motivated individuals to join our growing family. We provide all of our team members with the resources, tools and support, to serve our patients in the best way possible way. AMG has offices throughout the greater Scottsdale and Phoenix area. Join our team of compassionate healthcare professionals today!
Tenet Physicians Resources, the practice management division of Tenet Healthcare, has an immediate need for an area Manager, Market Operations in the Phoenix AZ market.
The Manager, Market Operations (MOM) for the employed physician practices in the Phoenix market will conduct daily interactions in a way that demonstrates a positive organizational attitude and effectiveness and models the organization’s Mission, Vision and Values.
MOM’s are area managers, who manage and direct activities in the Phoenix market Physician Practices including physician human resources requirements, customer service, customer satisfaction, financials, Meaningful Use attestations, business information systems, practice profile analysis, and compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent experience in health care or business administration.
- Three years practice management experience in a large multi-specialty group of physicians that included management responsibility of all operational areas including finance. Multi site management experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and EMR’s
- Strong leadership skills and understanding of group processes, teamwork, and site/cost center based management
- Knowledge of third party payers
- Strong communication skills at all levels, including provider relations
- Ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment, decision-making, and problem solving expertise
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.