Search Open Positions
Outpatient Coder Abrazo
The Coder works independently on a daily basis responsible for the abstracting and coding of medical records and assigning codes with a high degree of accuracy.
- Reviews medical records to codes patient charges
- Reviews physician documentation and performs audits to determine accuracy
- Updates late charges and processes in a timely manner
- Reviews tasks and corrects codes as needed
- Prepares reports as requested by operations team
- Provide training to physicians and staff to improve coding outcomes
Education: High school diploma/GED required with completion coding program.
Certification: Certified Profession Coding Certificate required.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in multi-specialty codding
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Inpatient Coder III Remote Per Diem Rotating shifts for Abrazo Region Job ID: 2005029466 Date posted: 09/17/2021 Facility: Abrazo Region
- PBX Operator Telecommunications Attendant Full Time Rotating Shifts at Abrazo Region Job ID: 2105029229 Date posted: 09/16/2021 Facility: Abrazo Region
- Scheduling Coordinator Part Time Days Job ID: 2105032787 Date posted: 08/30/2021 Facility: Abrazo Central Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet