Patient Service Representative - Abrazo Heart Institute - Phoenix - 500.00 sign on bonus
- Job ID 1905036798
- Date posted 09/20/2019
- Facility Staff Abrazo Medical Group
Patient Service Representative - Abrazo Heart InstituteAddress: 1910 E Thomas Rd., Phoenix AZ 85016
Medical office position responsible for front office processes in the physician practice
- Collects co-pays and post charges.
- Charge entry and patient balance processing.
- Distributes information to patients regarding office policies, procedures, information about the practice, etc.
- Explain and enroll patients in the patient portal.
- Checks patients in and out, answers phones, making appointments, rescheduling appointments
Required: High school diploma/GED.
Preferred: Completion of medical office assistant program
Required: Must have 2 years of experience working in a medical office setting
Preferred: Healthcare management/administration certification
- Knowledge of third party payers regulations and requirements.
- Knowledge of insurance verification process
- Understanding of documentation required for physician appointments.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Systems
- Knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD 10 CPT codes
Knowledge of the policies and procedures
Full Company Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.