Patient Service Representative - Call Center - Abrazo Medical Group - 500.00 sign on bonus
- Job ID 1905023483
- Date posted 06/19/2019
- Facility Staff Abrazo Medical Group
Address: 10030 N. 25th Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85021
Medical office position responsible for front office processes in the physician practice
- Collects co-pays and post charges.
- Answer phones in a call center environment
- Charge entry and patient balance processing.
- Distributes information to patients regarding office policies, procedures, information about the practice, etc.
- Explain and enroll patients in the patient portal.
Required: High school diploma/GED.
Preferred: Completion of medical office assistant program
Must have 2 years of experience working in a medical office setting
Preferred: Healthcare management/administration certification
- Knowledge of third party payers regulations and requirements.
- Knowledge of insurance verification process
- Understanding of documentation required for physician appointments.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Systems
- Knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD � 10 CPT codes
Knowledge of the policies and procedures
Full Company Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.